Company: GENPACT – Headstrong Capital Markets
Role: Consultant (Java)
Technical consulting for a major US based investment bank, supporting the Client risk Management team. As part of the assignment, I designed and scheduled batch processes for measuring and reporting daily risk metrics and coordinated with various team working in India and US offices.
Experience in Detail
Client Risk Management
Description: The client is a multi-national Investment Banking and Securities Firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.
The role is that of a Technical Consultant as part of the Client Risk Development Team. The work is on Java and some proprietary technologies. The team is mainly involved providing reports to the Bank’s clients explaining their portfolios’ performance and the risk associated.
- Analyzed the existing Risk Java system’s architecture, recommended and implemented changes and enhancements.
- Developed the modules using Java, Servlets and secDB.
- Documented the functionalities of the existing system and the improvements brought by the new changes
- Served as the sole Point of Contact of the Client Risk Team for Bangalore and other Asia offices.
- Pioritized and fixed issues in Production as and when they occured.